Updated: Sep 9
You may be wondering how appointments will be and what precautions we are taking to keep you are your family safe while coming to the spa. Please review the below information regarding our current services and what we are doing to ensure that our spa is a safe environment.
Phase 2 CoViD Restrictions:
No one with a fever or symptoms of COVID-19, or known exposure to a COVID-19 case in the prior 14 days, is permitted in the spa.
Masks must be worn at all times by clients and staff. Masks can be purchased in store.
Disposable adhesive masks will be provided and applied around the mouth and nose for clients during makeup (a brand new, unopened lipstick or gloss will be provided for take-home application) and facial applications.
Parties are limited to 6 children. Only 2 adults are allowed to remain with the party.
Unique and Special Kids Spa Safety Guidelines:
• All shared surfaces such as door knobs, bathroom fixtures, and our welcome counter throughout the day are disinfected throughout the day.
• All tools that are used for manicures and pedicures are disposable and are discarded of after each use
• After each guest, we disinfect the chairs and tables
• The spa technicians use a new pair of disposable gloves with each guest
• Hand washing (clients and staff) has increased and will continue to be done after each appointment • We are limiting how many customers we will take at one time in an effort to keep groups small and allow ample time for our full disinfecting regimen in between appointments
For our customers with upcoming appointments:
• Please take the same normal health precautions that you would during flu season.
The CDC recommends frequent hand washing and use of hand sanitizers.
• Listen to your body. If you or your child (or your children's guests for parties) are not feeling well or displaying any symptoms of illness (i.e, coughing, sneezing, fever or general cold symptoms), please contact us to reschedule your appointment without penalty. We understand that it is allergy season as well, and these symptoms may be allergy related but to respect the sensitivities of others, we ask that you refrain from coming if you are displaying any of the above symptoms. If we notice anyone, parent or child, with symptoms we will inform you so that we can discuss how that will be handled. We work in close proximity with the children, so if any child is battling a cough or sneezing, we may not be able to perform services on that child to protect our clients and employees. Your family's safety is our number one priority! These steps along with your personal caution, will help Unique and Special Kids Spa to assist keeping our community safe and healthy. Please let us know if you have any questions. We look forward to having you at our new location!
-Unique and Special Kids Spa